Monday, July 13, 2009

Baker Babes Bakery Summer Favorites: Peach and Blueberry Loaf and Blueberry Muffins


All the fruits and berries we have used in our baking this summer have been wonderful. The peaches and blueberries taste outstanding right now, so when our favorite customer in Lynchburg, Virginia ordered our Peach and Blueberry Loaf Cakes and Blueberry Muffins, we went straight to the farmers market to purchase the freshest and finest peaches and blueberries available. We encourage everyone to use fresh ingredients whenever baking. It is definitely worth the time it takes to peel, dice and chop. After all, why eat a good cake or muffin when you can eat a spectacular cake or muffin?












7 comments:

Marta said...

mmmhhh...fantastic!

Miranda said...

Hey guys!!!
How are you?! How is the OH weather?!
I love blueberry muffins and these look fantastic. Thank you for the recipe!!!!!

TheGourmetGirl said...

As a fan of both fruits, I can appreciate a good blueberry muffin.
Thanks for sharing.

Divina Pe, RHN said...

This sounds really delicious. I love blueberries and peaches but since they don't grow in the Philippines, I can't make it. But thanks for the recipe. I'll bookmark it anyway. :)

My comfort food network said...

Lovely loaf. I love baking with the fresh ingredients available in the markets and there are so many to choose from in the summer. And you are right, hy eat a good cake or muffin when you can eat a spectacular cake or muffin!

:-)

applecrumbles said...

Blueberries and peaches..that has to be too good to be ANY good for the waistline. But when you make something like that, who cares, right?!

comfycook said...

I make blueberry crumble so I know the combination is great. I want to try this. My husband loved the crumbler. How could he not like this?