Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Cupcakes Runneth Over



It must be cupcake week. Baker Babes Bakery phones have been ringing non-stop with requests for these satisfying little cakes. We're not surprised since they are the perfect gift, thank you note, or self-indulgent treat. Give someone a cupcake and you are sure to get a smile in return. We thought we would share some pictures of our scratch cupcake baking efforts. Beware...looking at these pictures may induce happiness!
(photo: our signature red velvet cupcakes)


rainbow chocolate and yellow cupcakes


sinful donut cupcakes


pecan upside down cupcakes


mini carrot cakes


mini Missississi mud cakes


velvety vanilla cupcakes

10 comments:

Chris Stewart said...

You know I never thought of cup cakes as just mini cakes. It seems so obvious and now my expectation of what cupcakes can deliver is totally upgraded.

I love tastes said...

Wow! What a fabulous cupcake party! May I join?

Anna said...

Loved your site, the upside down crumble cake looks delicious. Definitely trying them.

milk and cookeez said...

My mouth is totally watering!
Im loving the donut cupcakes-YUMMY!

Cookin' Canuck said...

They all look so beautiful! I'm drooling over the sinful donut cupcakes.

skinny asian girl said...

This is beautiful. I love cupcakes. It's not the cake per say, but it's the decoration of the cakes. These look absolutely darling!

delightfullysweet said...

The carrot cake cupcakes are my favorite! Now I want one!

Sweet Freak said...

Oh, I wish I were there!

My comfort food network said...

Love the cupcakes and the frosting. Yum!

Bekah said...

OMG.

donut cupcakes???

I am in love.